Below are the dates and times for boys basketball workouts for students in grades 9 through 12. Please remember that you have to have all the required paperwork from the IHSAA on file with our athletic directors to attend the workouts. All information can be found on the goportageindians website. The athletic office will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 2:30 everyday this week. Below are the rules you must follow to be allowed to participate in the workouts:
• Must come prepared for participation and leave immediately after. Clothes must be washed prior to their next workout (if wearing the same clothes). If a student-athlete attends with the same dirty clothes, they will be sent home.
• Bring your own water bottle(filled), we will not provide nor are they permitted to share. Water fountains are not being used.
• Face coverings are encouraged to be worn to their training session and when they are not actively participating. They may choose to wear them during training sessions.
• Students are encouraged bring their own hand sanitizer.
• Proper social distancing is to be (6 feet apart) during phase I.
• Provide honest answers to all screening questions asked by their coach prior to each workout session.
Weight Room & Locker Rooms – The weight room will remain closed during Phase 1 and 2. Locker rooms will remain closed.
Students need to bring a clean towel to each workout session. Towels may not be shared be anyone.
• Staff – All PTS should wear face coverings at all times unless under rigorous activity or poses a health risk.
• Students – Athletes are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering to their session.
o Athletes may remove their face covering during workouts.
o Athletes are encouraged to put their face covering back on upon completion of their session and if they are not actively participating in the training session
If you our your parents have any questions please contact Coach Snodgrass through Schoology or email.
July 13 – 2:30-4:00
July 15 – 2:30-4:00
July 20 – 2:30-4:30
July 22- 2:30-4:30
July 27 – 2:30-4:30
July 29 – 2:30-4:30